fui lo que creí; soy lo que está pasando




January 9, 2010

nose piercing!

hello motherfuckers!

today i pierced my nose mwahahah i'm such a rebel!! i'd been longing to do it for so long!

anyway, i suspected they'd bitch about my age... so the story goes like this:
we arrived at a tattoo/piercing shop at lyon, and we waited... and waited... then waited some more (coz there was a tattoo going on, but it was ok coz they had the radio playing guns n roses)

till this big, scary and fully tattoed guy comes into the shop and goes like

señor que daba cuco: "qué quieren?? ¬¬"
yo: "quiero hacerme un piercing en la nariz! :D"
señor que daba cuco: "¬¬ cuántos años tienes?"
yo: "dieciocho! :3 " (sí, con esa cara, plus una sonrisa :D )
señor que daba cuco: "¬¬*...... pasa el carné ."
yo: "diecisiete :3"
señor que daba cuco: "¬¬**................ anda al otro local, ahí donde está el gil de lentes ¬¬"


So we went there, it was a cooler store, y'know, they had an Elvis bust :D and there i met a cool rocker old guy! fully tattoed as well, with long grey hair and beard, and the shop was full of hell's angels stickers♥

señor rockero viejito simpático: "qué quiere, mi niña? :3 "
yo: "quiero hacerme un piercing en la nariz :B "
señor rockero viejito simpático: "qué edad tiene? :3 "
yo: "...diecisiete... :3 "
señor rockero viejito simpático: "es que tiene que tener dieciocho para estas cosas pues... D: "
yo: " :( pero mire, estoy LLENA de hoyos!! *levantándome la polera* :D :D "
señor rockero viejito simpático: "aaah, OK, espéreme un poco.... en qué color lo quieres, blanco, rosado...-"
yo: "rosado!!! :D :D"



XD so.... it was my first REAL piercing, with a needle slowly going through your skin until it breaks the shit out of it makes a perfect hole, it was SO sexy... and romantic! my boyfriend got to see how they stuck a needle on my nose hold my hand♥ all my other piercings (belly and three others on the ears) were made with guns, which i actually like more coz the feeling... pain + adrenaline really turns me on, it's like actually being shot at... it's like
"OMG I'M GONNA HAVE A HOLE ON *fill with a body part*! NO; WAIT I'VE CHANGED MY- !! omg, i've got a new piercing D:"

it's really fast.

but needles go way too slowly, so the adrenaline is not that present...

but whatever it takes to fill my desire of jewellery and body piercing!! i'm already thinking seriously abot da tongue... the thing is, it takes 2 months to heal, on which you can't lick cocks take out the ring, so i either have it done NOW or i'll have to wait until october (coz of school shit and bitchin')



well, this is the result, i have to leave it there for 6-8 weeks (which is a bummer coz i want to change the colour everyday according to what clothes i wear xd) my meerkattroll loved it, my mother hated it, and my father doesn't even know about my belly piercing! XD

*update 9/1/2010* my dad saw it and he took it really well... i even think he actually liked it! xD though he told me i shouldn't get more.... guess it's not a good time to show him my belly xD